Saturday, November 15, 2008

Holly's Favorite Things

Here is a Top Ten list to Kick off my Blog!
Although I'm not a huge Oprah fan - I am borrowing her favorite things idea and giving it a twist.


10. I love love love these greeting cards by Curly Girl Designs.

9. If you want a pair of sneakers that HUG your feet - try a pair of Puma Voltaic sneakers. They are my favorite shoes ever. Like Laura and I say, "It's shoe fate."

8. Here it is; the recipe for my legendary pumpkin spice muffins!

7. This lip gloss is smells so yummy and it stays on for a long time!

6. Paperblanks is a company that makes my favorite dayplanners and journals - and they look so classy!

5. My family likes to go on vacation at the High Noon at Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL. It is such a cute relaxing place to go!

4. During this time of year when everyone is battling dry skin I totally dig Vaseline Total Moisture lotion. For a sore throat I swear by Chloraseptic throat lozenges.

3. If you ever visit Lexington, KY (my hometown); you need to try Spalding's Donuts - yum! Get there early, they close once they are sold out!

2. Ten Thousand Villages is a chain of stores that sell the coolest fair trade items. This would be a great way to do some Christmas shopping.

Last, but not least:

1. Favorite book recommendation: Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne. This book will change the way you see things!


Check out some or all of these!! I think they will make your day a little more awesome!

much love,
Holly

No comments: